- To order any product featured in this collection, simply add it to your shopping cart, then click “Cart” to checkout.
- You will be required to set up an account if it is your first time placing an order. This ensures the accuracy and security of your order experience.
- When you click on "Checkout", complete shipping and billing information. Click "Continue to next step" at the bottom of the page.
- Provide your Credit Card information and then click “Complete my purchase” to complete your order.
- When will I receive confirmation of my order? Upon order placement, you will receive a confirmation email from the The Hangar Gift Shop, containing order, payment, and shipping information. Charges are payable to Grapevine Designs, The Hangar Gift Shop's partner.
- How do I cancel my order? If you would like to cancel an order, please call 316.515.5693, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday. We will make every attempt to cancel your order depending on order status.
How do I exchange or return an item? Returns and exchanges will be accepted for damaged or defective merchandise, or if you did not receive the correct product ordered. Any unworn, unused items, in their original condition may be refunded or exchanged for up to 30 days of purchase. We will issue a refund using the same method as the original payment. Shipping charges on item(s) returned due to customer mistakes (wrong size ordered, wrong color ordered, etc.) are not refundable. Any defective item or incorrect shipment will be replaced, with no additional shipping charge applied. The Hangar Gift Shop is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Submit returns and exchanges in original secure packaging along with packing slip. Indicate on packing slip reason for return. Ship to:
Cessna Gift Shop
2121 S. Hoover Rd. (One Citation Lane)
Wichita, KS 67209
- How do I change the shipping address of my order? If you need to change the shipping address of an order that has not yet been shipped, please call 316.515.5693, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday. We will make every attempt to revise the ship to address, depending on order status.
- How do I find my password if I’ve forgotten it? If you forget your password, simply click the “Login” button, located at the top right corner, and choose the “Forgot your Password?” link. It will direct you to a new page where you will need to submit your email address. You will then receive an email at that address to reset your password.
- What is the method of shipment? Domestic orders will be shipped via UPS ground service unless requested otherwise. International orders will ship UPS air freight. All prices are expressed in U.S. currency, and are calculated per order.
- When will my order ship? Orders received before 12:00 p.m. CST will ship same day, orders received after 12:00 p.m. CST will ship following business day, not including holidays. International shipments will require additional processing and transit time. We reserve the right to suspend shipment pending credit card verification.
- How do I check status of my order? You can track your order status 24/7 on the web site by logging into your account. Or, you may request information about your order by calling Beechcraft Customer Service at 316.515.5693. Please have your order number ready so we can help you more quickly and accurately. If your call is received after business hours, it will be returned the next business day.
- Who is Grapevine Designs? Grapevine Designs is Beechcraft's branded merchandise partner chosen to administer the The Hangar Gift Shop and the online order platform. Charges are payable to Grapevine Designs.
- I'm a Textron Aviation Employee, do I get a discount? Yes, all Textron Aviation Employees receive a 15% Discount. To receive your 15% Employee Discount your account must be confirmed as an Employee Account and you must enter the Discount Code: CESSNA at checkout. (Prices do not indicate this discount as it is applied at checkout after you enter the above Discount Code.)
- How do I create an Employee Account? To create an Employee Account, click "Register" in the top right of navigation bar. Fill out form and check "I am a Textron Aviation Employee" and provide your "Badge Number." Your employment status will then be verified by confirming the Badge Number you provided. Once your account has been verified you will receive a confirmation email. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for this to be completed. If you currently have a standard account setup and need to have your Employment Status verified, contact Customer Service at 316.515.5693. Questions? Contact Customer Service at 316.515.5693.
The following credit cards will be accepted: American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Charges are payable to Grapevine Designs (our The Hangar Gift Shop partner).
Applicable sales tax will be added to all orders shipped to the state of Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New Jersey, and Washington addresses.
Post Office Box
Shipments cannot be delivered to a Post Office box.
Additional customs and/or duties fees are assessed and payable upon delivery of shipment. These charges are in addition to shipping charges collected at order placement. Unfortunately, those fees cannot be estimated in advance of delivery, as each country has a unique charge schedule.
Your account information is password protected and accessible only to you. No one from the The Hangar Gift Shop will call or e-mail you about your personal account information other than when you have requested assistance and we're verifying personal data for security reasons. We advise you to be wary of unsolicited contacts and suggest you do not reveal your password to anyone.
Credit Card and Personal Security
Credit card data is packaged in a 128-bit DES digitally encrypted format and sent directly to the bank processor. Once the bank processor receives the encrypted information, it is removed from the internet. This transmission system is just as secure as those used in a physical store, except you are the only person who ever sees the credit card number. Your credit card information is sent to the bank processor over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection. The system is 100% real-time integrated with the bank processor.
Information Inaccuracy Disclaimer
From time to time there may be information on this site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. The Hangar Gift Shop reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time.